Here at Help Out Mill Restaurant we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that when we reopen on July 17th we make your visit as safe as possible, whilst following the latest Government Guidelines.
– Upon your arrival we will be taking the contact details of all your party members. This is in-line with the government track-and-trace scheme.
– The temperature of all your party members will be taken
– If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the restaurant.
– IMPORTANT – Please only arrive are your booked time – do not arrive early. This is to avoid contact with other diners.
– We are following the latest Social Government Guidelines.
Our tables will be laid out to ensure safe spacing. There will be a roped barrier walkway where a member of staff will assist you safely to your table.
– Our tables will be cleaned with a Covid-19 recommended cleaner. Both our food and wine menus will be one-use disposable menus, which will be recycled after your visit or you may take them home. Cutlery napkins and salt and pepper will be presented to you in an individual sealed bag.
– Our staff will have received in house training in accordance with the latest Government guidelines for safe working
– Our staff will be provided with everything they need to work safely including training on Social distancing and hand hygiene
– Our staff will be temperature checked at the beginning of every shift.
– We have a hand sanitising station upon arrival.
– Hand sanitiser will be available on each table.
– Sanitising hand washing facilities will be available in toilets.
– We are asking all customers to please maintain their own personal hand hygiene.
– We have fitted screens around the bar and within the kitchen to help protect both you, our customers, and staff.
– We will deliver to your table all food and drinks in the safest possible way, with all staff wearing face screens
– Toilets will limited to one person at any one time
– Distancing signs are in place to guide and help you
– Card machines will be sanitised after every use, however disposable gloves will be available if you prefer to use them.
Finally We have the Sanitising Bomb.. This will be set off after we have closed. These initially go off for thirty minutes creating a fog throughout the whole restaurant which overnight sterilises everything it comes into contact with including, Walls, Blinds, Curtains, Hand rails, Tables, Chairs, Carpets to ensure that extra deep clean.